To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Prince Paul's "The Redux" ft. Breeze Brewin, The Guru, De La Soul & More
Prince Paul's "The Redux" ft. Breeze Brewin, The Guru, De La Soul & More

By JR on 7:02 AM

Filed Under: , ,


1) The Redux - Breeze Brewin , MC Delite

2) Uff It - Horror City , Jean Grea

3) Drama Mama - Trugoy , Truth Enola

4) I told you once I told you twice - Guru , Planet Asia

5)Twinkle Twinkle - Bumpy Knuckles

6) Lola's Boy - Zakee

7) Girls wanna do me , Guys wanna be my friend - Youngman

8) Horror City Baby - Horror City

9) Rhymes and Chrymes - Tash , Tony Touch , Beatnuts

10 ) I dont care - De La Soul , The Good the Bad and the Ugly

11) Chinese Spare Ribs - Rza , Feat Horror City

12) People and Places / No I didnt - Chubb Rock , Wordsworth , Mf Doom

13) I need what I need - Kardinal Official , Sly Boogie , Socrates

14) Just cant give up - Buckshot , feat J Zone on drums

15) So what N.... Always talk - Master Ace , Pretty Ugly , Kokane

16) Teach You the Sounds - P.P.

17) Make more Room - Def Squad

18) 5000 Boomin watts - Dirty Disco Squares Featuring Chill Rob G

19) *Bonus remix track
Lola's Boy (got jazzy grits mix)
Remixed by DCee and Johann Sebastian

Reduced , Deranged and Mixed up by Prince Paul at Paul's Coffee Shop LI
Photo by Milkcrate kid
Artwork DJ A.VEE

0 comments for this post